How to use 3pl to reduce logistics costs?
Warehouse is a key node connecting buyers and sellers in modern logistics.
Placing this node overseas is not only conducive to the expansion of overseas markets,
but also reduces logistics costs. With its own overseas warehouse,
it can deliver goods from the country where the buyer is located,
thereby shortening the order cycle, improving the user experience,
increasing the rate of repeated purchases,
and allowing sales to break through the bottleneck and take it to a higher level!
To put it simply, 3pl provides one-stop services for warehousing, sorting, packaging,
delivery and other items for sellers according to the needs of the majority of e-commerce sellers.
The seller stores the goods in foreign warehouses. When the buyer has a demand,
the seller can respond quickly and notify 3pl in time to sort and pack the goods,
and deliver the goods from 3pl to other regions or countries, which improves the logistics response. time.
At the same time, combined with the local logistics characteristics of 3pl, it can ensure the safe, accurate,
timely and low-cost arrival of the goods to the terminal buyers.
Disadvantages of e-commerce trade, direct shipment from China to end buyers:
1. The delivery time is long.
2. The delivery cost is high.
3. The delivery pipeline changes greatly.
4. The risk of customs clearance is difficult to control.
5. It is difficult to return and exchange goods.
6. If the product is involved in commodity inspection, it cannot be operated.
Advantages of e-commerce trade, 3pl direct sending:
1. It can provide customers to bypass overseas importers, avoid the dilemma of being controlled by others,
and independently carry out overseas terminal distribution.
2. 3pl direct delivery to the country, to solve the problem of slow delivery time.
3. Bulk delivery of export transportation for the first leg instead of single delivery.
There is no need to build 3pl and hire labor in the middle section. Terminal localized delivery.
Three in one, high cost to solve.
4. The pipeline transportation of overseas local delivery is limited and the price is relatively stable,
which solves the problem of major changes in the delivery pipeline.
5. Including customs clearance services, there will be no customs clearance risk during transportation.
6. The problem of return and exchange can be easily realized.
7. If the product involves commodity inspection, the problem can be solved.